NMHIMA Board 2022-23 Election is around the corner
The 2022-23 NMHIMA Board election is just around the corner and we are inviting you to join us. NMHIMA Board is seeking representation from all corners of New Mexico, rural and metro, small practice and large facilities, new graduates to experienced HIM professionals.
The NMHIMA Board Member Nominations Committee is accepting applications for the open positions. There is a place for you!
- President-Elect (3-year commitment) – 1 position
- Secretary (2-year commitment) – 1 position
- Member‐At‐Large (3-year commitment) – 1 position
- Student Member (1-year commitment) – 1 position
- Nominating Committee Member (1-year commitment) – 2 positions
The Call for Nominations opens on April 18, 2022.
The deadline for applications to be included on the 2022-23 ballot is May 2, 2022.
The election takes place May 9-20, 2022.
Have questions regarding 2022-23 NMHIMA CSA Board member roles or how wondering how you can contribute? There are several ways to reach us:
- Click on Contact Us.
- Visit the NMHIMA Volunteer Opportunities page.
- View our training module on Understanding NMHIMA Board Member Roles, responsibilities, and time commitments.
There are many ways to volunteer. We welcome your participation on the NMHIMA Board.