NMHIMA 2023/2024 Call For Nominations
The New Mexico Health Information Management Association (NMHIMA) Nominating Committee wants you to suggest fellow members and/or yourself as possible candidates for the NMHIMA Board of Director positions for the next association year July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024.
The deadline date is April 14, 2023.
Nominations are being accepted for the following positions:
- President-Elect — 3-year term (President-Elect, President, Past-President)
- Member-At-Large (3)
- Nominating Committee
Elected BOD persons are expected to:
- Be a current AHIMA member in good standing
- Have New Mexico as the primary AHIMA Component Association (CA)
- Attend BOD meetings. Meetings are generally held 12 times a year via zoom.
- Time expectations include about 4-6 hours a month. 1 hour for the BOD meeting, BOD follow/up items, emails, and regular visits to the AHIMA, State Leaders Access, and NM Access Communities.
- Have employer support
- Have computer and email access