NMHIMA 2022-23 Ballot Nominations are OPEN
Submit your nominations or self-nomination applications today! Visit the Call for Board Nominations webpage to APPLY!
“Be part of the Board, and help form the future of HIM in New Mexico. We need representation from all corners of the state. Health information professionals use our knowledge of health information and attention to detail to enhance the people’s lives around us. Healthcare – and health information – is everywhere.
Keeping the person in front of the data considered and connected to their information ensures that their healthcare experience is as positive and successful as possible.
Healthcare is also everywhere now; we wear it on our wrists, collect it on our phones, and engage with it in our homes and workplaces. Health information professionals use our human perspective to inform complex systems, ever-evolving technologies, and better patient outcomes. We are in the driver’s seat to help shape health information in New Mexico. Join us!“
— Mechel McKinney, MBA, RHIA, NMHIMA President 2021-22 (Dine’)
The timeline for the 2022-23 Ballot:
- May 12 – Deadline for nominations
- May 15 – Deadline for the nominees to complete their bio for the ballot
- May 16 – 27 – Electronic vote open
- President-Elect (3-year commitment) – 1 position
- Secretary (2-year commitment) – 1 position
- Member‐At‐Large (3-year commitment) – 1 position
- Student Member (1-year commitment) – 1 position
- Nominating Committee Member (1-year commitment) – 2 positions